Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sometimes Your Shit Doesn't Stink!

You went vegan...or.

When things are good - when are they good?
Such a subjective idea.
One man's ceiling is another man's floor.

While I know I am a pig in the material world, I have a spiritual side that gets frequent expression - I feel grateful. I can't tell you you how many times a day, week, month that I truly am thankful for the trials, tribulations and all the other first world dilemmas I suffer.
Not only are there more worse off than better off...I have what I want and importantly, need.

The Stones said that one. Paul Simon the other.
One man's...

I have the purple people eater almost dialed...I mean stinging.
I was noodling...as I am wont to do, when I realized I was playing really poorly, and yet...it was working.

Not a declaration that I am that good, merely my mind is where it needs to be. My heart, is where it needs to be. My body may be in the wrong place...I suspect, I am not alone. Sure doesn't look like me.

I have a chance to play this weekend, and open networks.

Attifunkingtood is the key. And mine is faking it, until I make it.


No comments: