Tuesday, January 12, 2010

St-200 Turbo Tuner

What a marvelous tuner in a stompbox!

 - Mutes output when engaged

- Incredibly accurate +/- 0.02 cents

- True Bypass

- Alternate Tunings and Temperaments

- Fastest Tracking I've ever seen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bY9H7ec6_0

Watch the video of the Turbo Tuner head to head against the Peterson Strobe.
It is amazing the way it tracks as the guitarist begins playing the Major Scale.
Faster and faster he plays and while the Peterson balks, the Turbo Tuner continues to accurately track the changes in pitch. All for $60 less than the Peterson and it ships free. They included a skid pad if you don't use a pedal board. This tuner is a must for gigging people.

Disclaimer - I do not work for Sonic Research nor was compensated in any way. I paid retail. I always do.
I just tend to gush over things that please me.





No comments: