Thursday, February 7, 2013

Funny, You Don't Look Flu-ish

I slept the past four days away and ate nothing.
The flu is leaving.
I lost close to thirteen pounds.

The fuck I am complaining about?

While bored - illness is boring because you are literally killing time until you can DO something productive, I rediscovered my love for all things Clapton and dug to find his Master Builder at Fender. Turns out there is more than one.
But if I had eight thousand dollars to spend on a guitar, and the requisite four years to wait for it to be delivered...I think this Gene Baker number comes really close.

Yes...a 4 year wait and $8,000 gets you this.
What kicks my flu ridden ass is I'd sound the same playing Noon's beauty or my current ride.
The more I look at it, the more I realize I'd need an entirely new wardrobe just to play that Noon thing.
And where would you take that to play, e?
The Back Door?
Club House 66?
Phil's Sports Bar?
Characters?

Back to bed...but first a little something I call Noodling.

No comments: